Well, it happened,loves. It only took 8 days for it to, but it did.
I missed posting. But it was because I had a friend over and we spent most of the evening eating cheesecake and watching stand up on Netflix. So, under cheesecake consuming rules, I’m in the clear. No wrongs can be committed while eating cheesecake. Hashtag that as Truth, cause its fucking gold.
Anyway, here are the contents of my bag, which if I can boast for a moment, I made myself.
So we got a baby sweater, some diapers, my wallet, a compact of powder which is sadly no longer with us because the wearer of that pretty pink sweater threw it across a parking lot.There’s also my keys, a book I picked up at an Asian Market in a language I can’t read, and some trash I should really throw away. Also, the fabric I made my bag out of glows in the dark. So that’s pretty cool.
Ok, now that we are caught up, here’s today’s post. My worst habits. In no particular order they include
- Over apologizing for slights real and imagined
- Giving up on my interest and actions to make time for other people.
- Asking if someone is okay. Over and over and over.
- Picking at zits, scratches, any sort of flesh imperfection.
- Scratching. Excessively. Hello stress rashes, let’s get raw!
- Tailgating. Speeding. Pretty much driving in general. I am a horrible driver. Horrible.
- Saying “Goddamnit”. The kids say it now because of me. I’m a great influence.
- Caffeine consumption. Give me Monster or give me death. And by that I mean, it probably will give me death.
- Listing all the horrible things that could,would,should, might happen over and over in my head.
- Making fucking list.
There you go. A laundry list of my bad habits and yesterday post about my purse. It’s an odd combo, for sure. I hope not to miss anymore days. The photography challenge I’m doing on Facebook is almost over. I’m pretty sad about that. It’s been a lot of fun. Maybe I will do another one just for this blog? Who knows. I probably should just finish this shit first. That would be a good idea. Can we add taking on too much to the list of bad habits?