I seriously almost skipped doing today. Its after 10 pm and Little Miss M is still awake. Which means I’m still on the mommy clock. Which doesn’t make me a happy lady. Today has been a stressful day, so I was very much looking forward to time to myself to unwind before getting tired and falling asleep in a puddle of my own drool. But it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen.
So, quickly, here are ten songs I really fucking love right now.
- “Well, Everybody’s Fucking In A U.F.O” by Rob Zombie. I’ve been a Zombie fan for like half of my life. This new song is just so damn good. And it’s wonderful to sing while walking in the grocery store on Old People Day.
- “Breath Of Life” by Florence and the Machine. This song is so powerful. The building of the vocals , the instrumental, its all just perfect.
- “I and Love and You” by The Avett Brothers. I love this bands sound and how tight and together they are. The slow “We are headed North” part gives me goosebumps.
- “You’re Standing On My Neck” by Splendora. It’s the Daria theme song. I love Daria.I might be Daria.
- “Come With Me Now” by The Kongos. This song makes me want to go out and do shit. Badass shit.
- “I Will Wait” by Mumford and Sons. Pretty much everything by Mumford and Sons is magical.
- “Renegades” by X Ambassadors
- “One Arm Scissor” At the Drive In. They are back! And touring!
- “Saint Cecillia”by The Foo Fighters. I love the Foo Fighters. I have for a very long time. They keep putting out music that speaks to me.
- “Snow” by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Always this song. Always.